We love partnerships! Community is built through connections and people working together. If you’d like to work with us to help make our local communities in Liverpool, Wirral and Sefton a great place to be part of, and a place where people with disabilities can live their lives to the full, please get in touch!
Here’s just a few of the ways we can work together…
- You could make Options your Charity of the Year
- Your staff can volunteer with us
- You could organise a fundraising event
- You could offer your expertise and resources
- You could organise activities that can support people with disabilities into employment, learn life skills, or increase their independence
Why does it benefit your organisation?
Being a partner can be a great way to help raise and enhance the profile of your organisation, it can help you meet your corporate social responsibility objectives, give your staff opportunities for personal development, encourage team building and increase staff morale. Not to mention the feel good factor of knowing that your involvement is making a real difference to making our communities a great, inclusive place for people with disabilities to live their lives to the full.
We’re always open to hearing new ways of working together and new potential partnerships. Get in touch for a chat to let us know what you have in mind. We would be delighted to hear from you.