- Be passionate about making a difference
- Want to contribute to a better world
- Value all people regardless of disability, gender or race
- Have affluent time to make an invaluable contribution
- Bring certain specific skills and/or experience to the role – this could be health & safety, legal, disability, community development, project management, organisational development.
A unique and ground-breaking charity focussed on creating life changing opportunities for people with disabilities in Merseyside seeks Trustees to direct and guide this vision.
No previous experience of working within a disability organisation needed but Trustees will:
If you are a change maker and this sounds of interest, then please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com