- £8.25 per hour
- Part time hours available including evening and weekend work.
- Up to 10 days training per year (including QCF and person specific)
- 28 Days Holiday plus additional request days off
- Company Pension Scheme Pension match contribution (3%)
Outreach Support Worker PackDownload
- Enabling people to achieve their full potential
- Supporting people to achieve their wishes expressed day-by-day and identified in their Person Centred Plans
- Promote and act within the framework of Options beliefs
- Support people in the day-to-day tasks involved in ordinary living
- Understand and respect the relationships that are important to people supported
Support Worker PackDownload
- Be passionate about making a difference
- Want to contribute to a better world
- Value all people regardless of disability, gender or race
- Have affluent time to make an invaluable contribution
- Bring certain specific skills and/or experience to the role – this could be health & safety, legal, disability, community development, project management, organisational development.
Outreach Support Workers – Wirral, Liverpool, Sefton
Do you want to help support, empower and enable people we support in their local community – including their social life, finding a job or voluntary opportunities, going on holiday or exploring hobbies and interests? If so, becoming an Outreach Support Worker may be the role for you
Whether it’s a few hours a week or a couple of hours every day, our outreach support can provide everything a person needs to live their lives to the full!
We’re always looking for new and creative ways to be brilliant at supporting people with disabilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role supporting people to become independent and experience new opportunities.
We also offer an excellent benefits package which includes:
No experience needed, we are just looking for people people who can live our values. Send in your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Support Workers – Wirral, Liverpool & Sefton
We are looking for people to provide effective support to enable people with disabilities to live their lives to the full. This includes:
No experience is required, full training is provided. All we need are individuals with great values (real people people).
Download an Support Worker Pack to find out more.
Currently accepting CVs, please email them to us at email@example.com
There’s no closing date just get it in as soon as you can!
If you have any problems, give us a call on 0151 236 0855.
A unique and ground-breaking charity focussed on creating life changing opportunities for people with disabilities in Merseyside seeks Trustees to direct and guide this vision.
No previous experience of working within a disability organisation needed but Trustees will:
If you are a change maker and this sounds of interest, then please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org