- Providing support, guidance or coaching to all staff – including supporting and dealing with performance management, disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Supporting the HR Manager in ensuring Options is compliant with current Employment Law, and the organisation HR related policies and procedures are up to date and relevant through knowledge of Employment Law.
- Monitoring, recording and reporting upon Staff Turnover, absences, sicknesses, holidays, leavers and Working Time Directive.
- Processing DBS applications in a timely manner, ensuring re-checks are carried out in line with our contractual obligations.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders; communicating in a timely manner.
- Working within Options Values, Beliefs and Working Values.
- 2 years minimum HR experience – working in a demanding, logical, purposeful role is vital.
- Able to apply core HR, administrative and computer skills in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritise work, and meet strict deadlines.
- Able to apply policies and procedures in day to day situations.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Have great people skills, particularly with others who may find themselves in uncomfortable or unfamiliar situations.
- Have a person-centred approach – see people as people, irrespective of disability.
- Have a real passion to support, empower and enable others.
HR Advisor Job DescriptionDownload
- Be passionate about making a difference
- Want to contribute to a better world
- Value all people regardless of disability, gender or race
- Have affluent time to make an invaluable contribution
- Bring certain specific skills and/or experience to the role – this could be health & safety, legal, disability, community development, project management, organisational development.
We’re currently looking to recruit a new HR Advisor to work as part of a vibrant team, dedicated to fulfilling our mission to support, empower and enable people with disabilities to live their lives to the full. You will support the HR Manager in ensuring Options is up to date with all aspects of Employment Law and to monitor and advise on any staffing matters that may arise.
Reporting to our HR Manager, the main elements of your role will include:
You will have the following qualities:
Download full Job Description / Person Specification via the links below.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for this role is Wednesday 13th February and shortlisted applications will be invited in for interview.
If you have any problems, please give us a call on 0151 236 0855 and we can send you the job description by post or email.
A unique and ground-breaking charity focussed on creating life changing opportunities for people with disabilities in Merseyside seeks Trustees to direct and guide this vision.
No previous experience of working within a disability organisation needed but Trustees will:
If you are a change maker and this sounds of interest, then please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org