- Enabling people to achieve their full potential
- Supporting people to achieve their wishes expressed day-by-day and identified in their Person Centred Plans
- Promote and act within the framework of Options beliefs
- Support people in the day-to-day tasks involved in ordinary living
- Understand and respect the relationships that are important to people supported
Support Worker PackDownload
- Be passionate about making a difference
- Want to contribute to a better world
- Value all people regardless of disability, gender or race
- Have affluent time to make an invaluable contribution
- Bring certain specific skills and/or experience to the role – this could be health & safety, legal, disability, community development, project management, organisational development.
Support Workers – Sefton and Southport
We are looking for people to provide effective support in Sefton and Southport areas to enable people with disabilities to live their lives to the full. This includes:
No experience is required, full training is provided. All we need are individuals with great values (real people people).
Download an Support Worker Pack below to find out more about this fabulous role.
Currently accepting CVs, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s no closing date just get it in as soon as you can!
If you have any problems, give us a call on 0151 236 0855.
A unique and ground-breaking charity focussed on creating life changing opportunities for people with disabilities in Merseyside seeks Trustees to direct and guide this vision.
No previous experience of working within a disability organisation needed but Trustees will:
If you are a change maker and this sounds of interest, then please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com